After the lunch, served on board, you can explore the colorful underwater world of Koh Ma with its stunningly clear water, corals filled seabed, aboundant sea anemones, and all varieties of tropical fish.
After the snorkeling, The Chantara stops on Thong Nai Pan beach where customers will be offered to enjoy massage or simply relax on this secluded bay with a cocktail or fresh fruits shake.
Nearing the end of the journey, “adventurers” will be able to admire Koh Phangan’s rugged coastline, stunning coves, and deserted beaches while returning to Koh Samui. Appetizers will be served during the sunset.
Tour Itinerary :
- 10-10:45 am : Transfer from your hotel to the pier
- 11 am : Boat departure
- 12:30 pm : Delicious lunch buffet on board with 5 traditional Thaï dishes
- 1:15 pm : Snorkeling at Koh Ma Reef
- 3:30 pm : Stop at Thong Nai Pan, relaxing on the secluded beach or enjoying massage or cocktails
- 5:15 pm : Return to Koh Samui to enjoy the sunset
- 7 pm : Arrival at the pier, transfer to your hotel
Tour Includes :
- All transfers
- Lunch buffet
- Pastries and fruits
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea
- Appetizers at sunset time
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing equipment
Not included :
Alcoholic Drinks (cocktails, wine, beer, spirits) are available on board.